Friday, March 27, 2009

INSPIRED.

So many things coming up soon! Spring, Summer :) Nothing makes me happier.

Okay, so I'm happy. Really happy. 
Though frequently stressed, which I'm sure I rant and rant about, life is great.

A drawing I am really proud of was picked by my teacher to be one to choose from for Art Bash from our Research class, though I didn't win (Jamie's video was amazing!) I was so happy to be chosen. He is suggesting I submit it to open call. Not being very studio based, the fact that he really liked it and I really love it is just great. I just have to spend another 20 something hours re-doing it on better paper. WIgGiDy wHaCk! 

The more and more I write, such as proposals and even poems for my writing class, I love it more and more and more. So many ideas buzzing, song lyrics. I'm so happy Lyndie is coming here for the summer, we are going to make so much music.(Whether she likes it or not!) So excited for the fun tymz, Lynd! I am purchasing a ukulele, harmonica, and tambourine this weekend. Just for fun. Sh, don't tell anyone but I think I'm a half decent singer. (I just need to get over my fear of singing for people.) Maybe I'll upload a video of me singing somewhere, just to ease the pain. Ooh, ooh, ooh! I'm also in the process of drawing out my own font. Geekin' out on it, very very excited. 

Though technically it is Spring, why the hell is it 40 degrees?!?! Awful! But I can't wait to scrunch my toes in the grass and never wear pants just like Lady Gaga. 

Any of you twitter heads, follow me! --- twitter.com/partytymz

P.S: Everyone always posts cool vidz and pictures on their pages. Hm, I should do that too. Unfortunately for me and all of you, I'm not very cool. 

1 comment:

lyndie lou said...

You are TOO cool.

Harmonica, fabulous. and tamb, and uke. ALL awesome. I'm so excited little laddyyy. AHHH : P

I lub you