Friday, March 6, 2009

New goals.


I am going to force myself to write every day, any type of creative writing I choose for that specific day. 
I need to release more of my thoughts.
Afterword, I will post them here daily. Perhaps they will inspire and provide insight to others.

I'm working on the screenplay of a short film also, don't want to give out too many details considering it is only in the beginning stages but I really aspire to write as much possible for that too.

You know what's so silly? Writing is in my family. I think it was my great grandfather wrote speeches for the Peruvian congress, my grandfather wrote songs, my mother writes poetry and lyrics, and now look at me! Writing screenplays and poems. I suppose the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.


On a lighter note, I'm happy. Are you? 
I really wish you all were. 
Is it silly of me to wish that?
You all inspire me and give me the greatest joy.
"I don't know about God, but I believe in you."

1 comment:

lyndie lou said...

Im happier hearing that!!
Val - screenplays?? Do we finally have a resting place for the vignettes in our minds?