Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some writing.

Hello, all.
I know I'm really awful at updating but I've been so incredibly busy.
Not like anyone cares much, but I'm up to alot.
1. School, in general.
2. Art Bash proposal/installation
3. Best friend visiting for a week
4. Making time for someone
It ain't easy, kiddies!
I hope everyone is doing well.

Okay, so here is some writing I did a couple of weeks ago, please feel free to tell me what you think.

The musk of the room was unbearable. Corpses, being dissected by human hands 
Serving as mediators between the living and the dead
In plunges a hand, into the groin of another
Fingers writhing creepily, yearning for the next stroke
Out bursts the gloved hand covered in muck ever so suddenly
Stroking her hair, he wonders what happened
This precious human, so cold but once was warm
Cascading down to her eyelids, he wonders what she once saw through those eyes,
The horrors, the beauty.
Lacking his normally aggressive touch, he thrusts
Where her heart once was, holding it
Wanting to squeeze as to burst every vessel, he resists.
Though her eyes are firmly shut, he felt her piercing stare like daggers
Why her?
With hesitation and much frustration,
He closed her tomb
Causing his whole body to shudder
__________________________________________


Oh you, little pain
You send shock-waves through me
Why that spot?
My thumb has done no harm to you!
Pound, pound, pound you go, as if for eternity
Like a child screaming louder and louder at each cry
Do you need to tell me something?
Am I full of sparks?
You are the most electric of them all
There you are again, my little electron filled friend
Just tell me, tell me
Burst through my flesh and whisper to me what it is you need to say
Your persistence is admirable, 
Your presence displeasing,
Can you please just stop teasing?
_____________________________________

I wanted to be you.
I wanted to be your friend.
I wanted your life.
You taught me how to dress.
You taught me how to act.
I wanted your adventures.
I wanted your mysteries.
I wanted your dramas.
California, Sydney, Paris
I wanted it all.
Just like a book, my memory withers with age.
I tried desperately to be you.
__________________________________________

1 comment:

kp.kickit said...

fyi i'm following you now...