Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whack!

I hate feeling so inspired and not doing anything about it.
It is such a frequent syndrome. 
I just need time, more time. 
I never sleep but it still isn't enough.
Some think I have insomnia, but really all I have is a fear of sleep.
I hate the loss of time. I yearn for extra minutes at the expense of my body. 

I've been sucking with my writing goal. I've had so many ideas for pieces but just don't write. 
I'm buying a typewriter this week, its the only thing I can tolerate to write creatively on aside from by hand. No distractions, strictly traditional.

As this week progresses, I start to act like a 30 year old single woman more and more.
I take hour long baths and wallow, hang around my room naked, and eat chocolate. 
I've never really liked sunshine, I've always preferred slightly chilly cloudy days but the minute the sun dissipates, I get sad and lonely. 
Night becomes my loneliest hours. I don't know what's wrong with me.


...Titties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you finished it off with titties pure classic ending i know what you mean though i feel that way